Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Real

You know, it didn't really hit me that I was going to be a dad till I heard the Lil' Twans heart beat, 170 BPM... I told the doctor it's lil heart was beating so fast because it's excited for football season... GO GIANTS! I guess the Pat's are out, (sorry Old Man, and Lenny, maybe next year). Back to being a dad, I just hope and be a loving and understanding father. I know that with Tana by my side I will be, and if not I'm sure Grandma Jenny and Grandma Sheri will slap some sense into me... I'm more afraid of Grandma Jenny, I've been hit by her before. Love you mom. All in all I think I'm ready, at least my Father in Heaven thinks I am, and if he's backing me, I guess I should say us, if he's backing us we can't go wrong. Bring on the smelly diapers...

6 comments:

Julie G. said...

Dude, you'll be great. And about the diaper thing...the more you change, the more Tana will love you. Trust me.

Cameron R said...

It's easier, and harder than you think. Easy to love them and be a good Dad. Harder to change poopy diapers. I'm stoked for you guys Levi! Congrats! How far along?

-Cameron

annebabe said...

LEVI!!!!! i'm so excited to hear from you! isn't blogging great? best way to stay in touch, share pictures, all that jazz. :) congrats on your upcoming new addition. i am sooooo happy for you guys! yes, we have a new addition. baby joe was born august 5th and he is a such a cute little guy. ;) stop by my blog and see the fam. tell tana hi and hope her pregnancy is going well.

Danielle said...

YAY for lantoine, baby lantoine and Mrs Lantoine!!! welcome to the blogging world, APX for life!!

Michelle said...

Okay so I tracked down your blog through Marc and Julie's (this is Michelle Davidson Rocha)! Congrats!! Exciting times! I think your chances to have a boy are pretty good--my husband and I are having one and most of my friends who are prego are too!

Eliason 5 said...

We are so excited for you guys. Kids are so fun, smelly diapers and all. We need to get together and FINALLY meet your wife. (At least me, Justin already has I guess.) Congrats guys!