Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We're Having A Baby So Time For A Blog

Sup people... So we're new to this but we are adding a new addition to the family. No not the Blog. I'm hoping and praying for a boy, my mother on the other hand, thinks it's a girl. If I had a girl I wouldn't mind... I'll just spoil her rotten it's that simple.
The great thing is we already have names picked out. If it's a boy his name will be Omar Thomas Antoine. If it's a girl her name will be Grace Elizabeth Antoine. I laugh with all my friends because yeah, I'm about to become a dad. The thing is I'm still a big kid at heart. So i guess my wife will now have 2 kids to deal with.

1 comment:

John-Maren Goodman said...

LOL how funny that is exactly what my husband said when we got pregnant with our first, and he is still claiming that now that we just had our second! I actually hope for our boys sak he never loses that part of him! It makes life so fun! Oh and soooo soo happy and excited for you guys? Was it a surprise or planned!?